(Courtesy from http://nurulashizu.blogspot.com who extract it form a published newspaper)
Far Infrared Rays or FIR is a form of waves of energy, totally invisible to the naked eye, capable of penetrating deep into the human body, where they gently elevate the body’s surface temperature and activate major bodily functions.
- FIR expands capillaries which stimulates increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation and oxygenation.
- FIR is excellent for detox. Heat expands the capillaries and then initiates the start of a process to dissolve hidden toxins. Far Infrared thereby promotes elimination of fats, chemicals and toxins from the blood: Poisons, carcinogenic heavy metals – toxic substances from food processing – lactic acid, free fatty acids, and subcutaneous fat associated with aging and fatigue – excess sodium associated with hypertension – and uric acid which causes pain. Furthermore, if sebaceous glands are activated, accumulated cosmetics in pores can be eliminated through the skin (sweat and oil glands) rather than by the kidneys.
- FIR stimulates enzyme activity and metabolism – One hour burns over 900 calories by raising the metabolism and body temperature. FIR heat also breaks down cellulite – trapped water, fat and waste.
- FIR promotes the killing of many pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
- FIR promotes rebuilding of injured tissue by having a positive effect on the fibroblasts (connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury). Furthermore, it increases growth of cells, DNA syntheses, and protein synthesis all necessary during tissue repair and regeneration. Excellent for healing burns, scar tissue and skin problems.
- FIR speed up recoveries from injuries by relieves nervous tension and relax autoneuro muscles thereby helping the body make the most of its intended healing abilities. FIR reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms, as muscle fibers are heated.
- FIR strengthens the Immune System by stimulating increased production of white blood cells (leukocytes) by the bone marrow and killer T-cells by the thymus.
- FIR strengthens the Cardiovascular System by causing heart rate and cardiac output increase, and diastolic blood pressure decrease.FIR increases heart rate and blood circulation, crucial to maintaining one’s health.
- Skin beautification – FIR heat therapy allows increased blood circulations to carry great amounts of nutrients to the skin, thus promoting healthy tone and texture.