Normally a breastfeeding mommy is restricted from consuming a number of food/drinks whilst she is still nursing her baby/toddler.
People would tell you to stay away from these things:
- raw food (sushi, half-boiled eggs, medium well steaks, etc.)
- antibiotics/other heavy prescribed drugs
- antiseptic cream with steroids
- etc. that might be passed on to your baby through breastmilk
Being a twice breastfeeding mom myself, I have been told by our family paed that it is ok to consume any food as long as it is in a small quantity. Hence, I grab the opportunity to have a cup of coffee every morning (yes, I am a coffee addict and I need a cuppa every morning to wake up). And since I know that I will be drinking coffee, I might else well drink a good cup of coffee, so I take Mineral Coffee every morning.
Ok I digress… now back to the main topic…
Collagen…. Is it safe for breastfeeding mom?
I get a lot of above question especially after posting this post few months back.
I am not too sure about any other collagen in the market. However, I am very certain that BB Plus Collagen is safe for breastfeeding moms, in fact it is also safe for pregnant ladies to consume.
BB Plus Collagen is made from deep sea fish collagen that is safe from the risk of mercury and radiation pollution. Also, since its main ingredient is fish, BB Plus Collagen is the best milk booster for us mommies! What more can you ask for, you get great looking skin, glowing and flawless complexion and an increase milk production to boot… LOVE IT!
Since you are thinking of taking a collagen supplement, you might else well get the best. Do you know that BB Plus Collagen uses fish collagen as its collagen cell structure is the closest to human collagen? Hence, it is easy to absorb into our body and shows fast result! You can see healthy natural glow even after 5 days.
On top of that, BB Plus also contains grape seed extract, blackcurrant juice (source of Vitamin C) and apple fibre.
The benefits of grape seed extract are as follows:
Over recent years there has been a great deal of research pointing to key therapeutic properties of the grape seed extract. Listed below are some of the key findings.
Health benefits associated with grape seed extract:
- Healing wounds – Grape seed extract can heal dermal wounds.A study, published in the journal Free Radical Biology and Medicine1, “provided firm evidence to support that topical application of GSPE represents a feasible and productive approach to support dermal wound healing.”
- Improving bone strength – Including grape seed extract in your diet with calcium has a “beneficial effect on bone formation and bone strength for the treatment of bone debility caused by a low level of calcium,” according toresearch published in the Journal of Musculoskeletal & Neuronal Interactions.2
- Preventing skin cancer – Grape seeds contain proanthocyanidins which can prevent the development of cancer.A study, published in the journal Molecular Nutrition & Food Research3, found that grape seeds have properties that can reduce the severity of skin cancer. The researchers concluded that grape seed extracts “could be useful in the attenuation of the adverse UV-induced health effects in human skin.”
- Cardiovascular benefits – The antioxidants in grape seed extract can potentially protect the blood vessels from becoming damaged, which may prevent high blood pressure.According to one study, published in the journal Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis4, “grape seed proanthocyanidin extract (GSPE) provides superior antioxidant efficacy as compared to Vitamins C, E and β-carotene.”
- Reducing edema (swelling) – Taking grape seed extract can help reduce the swelling that occurs after an injury or surgery.A double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that breast cancer patients who took 600 mg of grape seed extract every day for 6 months had less edema compared to those on placebo.
- Preventing cognitive decline – Grape seed extract is very high in proanthocyanidins (oligomers of monomeric polyphenols) which may prevent cognitive decline.
- One study identified “a critical role for grape seed proanthocyanidin extract (GSPE) as a neuroprotectant in the hippocampus and in preventing cognitive loss with aging.”
Other potential benefits associated with grape seed extract:6
You get all the above in 1 sachet of BB Plus Collagen! This is the reason why there are many testimonies that BB Plus Collagen had helped to cure cracked heels, back pain, knee pain and also pain in the joints.
Meanwhile, Apple fibre in BB Plus Collagen really helps to flush out all the toxins in our body. 1 sachet before sleep is all you need. All the toxins in the body will be flushed out once you wake up the next morning. I super love this as I always have problem going for No. 2 and BB Plus had solved this for me 🙂
BB Plus Collagen works from inside out. It helps to repair our internal system and then helps build new collagen chain before it encourages new healthy cell growth. So, instead of putting yourself to go through rigorous beauty treatment just to get a great complexion, that might cause peeling and even leave a scar on your face, you might else well switch to a simpler and painless way of achieving a natural beauty: drink BB Plus Collagen.
Throughout my pregnancy, my skin was really dry. My face was very patchy and it would peel every now and then due to dryness. This had continued even after I gave birth. However, things got better after I had started taking BB Plus Collagen. Now I don’t even have to wear moisturizer daily and my skin still feel soft and silky. Wearing make-up would normally be compulsory to cover up my uneven-toned skin, but I no longer need to cover up anything now…
Read here for my very own testimony for BB Plus Collagen as a Milk Booster.
Here is another testimony from another breastfeeding mommy that consumed BB Plus Collagen too:
So, want to look great and boost your milk supply at the same time? Try BB Plus Collagen now.
Grab a trial pack of 5 sachets for RM50 (including postage)
Grab the buy 3 boxes and FREE 1 Tupperware Eco Bottle now at RM540 (including postage)
Email/Call/Whatsapp me now
012 284 5882